We are delighted to announce our new affiliate partnership with Scotland IS- Scotland’s trade body for the digital technologies industry.
We have significant experience in providing insurance advice to technology businesses and have recently launched a market leading Cyber Insurance and Risk Management proposition, Cyberbee. We are proud to be part of such a vibrant and progressing sector and look forward to assisting Scotland IS members protect their business and legal liabilities.
As a result of the new affiliate partnership, CCRS have developed the following benefits for members of Scotland IS;
FREE ADVISORY INSURANCE AUDIT SERVICE BY CCRS INCLUDING:
- A risk audit to members highlighting key risks within their business
- Due diligence report highlighting the suitability of existing insurance cover
- A premium bench marking analysis ensuring your premium remains competitive
- Contract review service, outlining your legal liabilities and ensuring these dovetail with your professional indemnity insurance
The objective of our audit is to ensure members are adequately protected and are receiving value for money from their existing insurance provisions.
FREE ACCESS TO THE CCRS HEALTH & SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT PORTAL:
Our risk management portal ‘Business Assist’, provides members with a simple and cost-effective approach to managing Health & Safety best practice and compliance within their business, to minimise the risk of accidents, reduce claims and stabilise insurance premium. The service includes;
- Unlimited access to specific sector health & safety content
- Business hours helpline
- Continual updates of content to reflect changes in legislation
To book in your free audit or to obtain access to the CCRS Risk Management Portal, please contact Scott McLuskey on 07419 905 984 or at email@example.com